- Distance between the unit cells of two interacting
spins, stored in a matrix.
- First magnetic atom, pointing to the list of
magnetic atoms in the list generated by
spinw.matom, stored in a
row vector with element.
- Second magnetic atom, same as
- Stores pointers to matrices for every coupling in a
matrix, maximum three matrix per
coupling (zeros for no coupling) is allowed.
- Neighbor index, increasing indices for the equivalent
couplings, starting with 1,2,… which means first and second
neighbor bonds, respectively.
- Type of coupling corresponding to
Default is 0 for quadratic exchange,
type = 1 for
true the bond symmetry operators will be applied
on the assigned matrix.
- Maximum distance until the dipolar interaction is
calculated. Zero value means no dipolar interactions
- The largest bond
idx value that is generated
using the space group operators. Typically very long bonds for
dipolar interactions won’t be calculated using space group