aList = sw_extendlattice(nExt,aList)
[aList, SSext] = sw_extendlattice(nExt,aList,SS)
aList = sw_extendlattice(nExt,aList) creates a superlattice
and calculates all atomic positions within the new superlattice by
tiling it with the original cell.
[aList, SSext] = sw_extendlattice(nExt,aList,SS) also calculates the
bond matrix for the supercell by properly including all internal bonds
and bonds between atoms in different supercells.
- Size of the supercell in units of the original cell in a row vector with 3 elements.
- List of the atoms, produced by spinw.matom.
- Interactions matrices in the unit cell. Struct where each field contains an interaction matrix.
- Parameters of the magnetic atoms in a struct with the following fields:
RRextPositions of magnetic atoms in lattice units of the supercell stored in a matrix with dimensions of .
SextSpin length of the magnetic atoms in a row vector with number of elements.
- Interaction matrix in the extended unit cell, struct type.
In the struct every field is a matrix. Every column of the
matrices describes a single bond, the following fields are generally
isoIsotropic exchange interactions.
aniAnisotropic exchange interations.
dmDzyaloshinsky-Moriya interaction terms.
genGeneral matrix contains the exchange interaction.