hFigure = swplot.plotcell(Name,Value)
swplot.plotcell(Name,Value) plots the edges of the unit cell or
multiple unit cells.
Name-Value Pair Arguments
- String that determines how the cells are plotted:
'inside'unit cells are plotted inside the volume defined by the given
'single'a single unit cell is plotted at the origin,
'outside'unit cells are plotted inclusive the volume defined by the
- Color of the edges of the cells, one of the following values:
'auto'all edges will be black,
'colorname'all edges will have the same color defined by the string, e.g.
[R G B]all edges will have the same color defined by the RGB code.
- Determines the line style of the edges. Possible values are:
'--'dahsed edges (default),
'-'edges as continuous lines,
':'edges as dotted lines,
'-.'edges as dash-dotted lines.
- Line width of the edges, default value is 1 pt.
These parameters have the same effect on any of the
- spinw object.
- Unit in which the plotting range is defined. It can be one of the
'lu'plot range is defined in lattice units (default),
'xyz'plot range is defined in the Cartesian coordinate system in Å units.
- Defines the plotting range. Depending on the
unitparameter, the given range can be in lattice units or in units of the Cartesian coordinate system. It is either a matrix with dimensions of where the first and second columns define the lower and upper plot limits respectively. It can be alternatively a vector with three elements
[a,b,c]which is equivalent to
[0 a;0 b;0 c]. Default value is
[0 1;0 1;0 1]to show a single cell.
- Handle of the swplot figure. Default value is the active figure handle.
- Whether to show the plot on the legend, default value is
true, the tooltips will be shown when clicking on the plot objects. Default value is
- Column vector with 3 elements, all object positions will be
shifted by the given value in Å units. Default value is
truethe plot will replace the previous plot of the same type. Default value is
true, the plot will be centered, independent of the range. Default value is
true, the swplot figure will be zoomed to make the plot objects cover the full figure. Default is
true, a clone of the spinw object will be saved in the swplot figure data which can be retwrived using
false, the handle of the original spinw object is saved which is linked to the input
objand so it changes when
objis changed. Default value is
- Mesh of the ellipse surface, a triangulation class object or an
integer that used to generate an icosahedron mesh with
number of additional subdivision into triangles. Default value is
swpref.getpref('nmesh'), see also swplot.icomesh.
- Number of vertices on any patch object that is not the icosahedron,
default value is stored in
- Handle of the swplot figure.
The name of the objects
To find the handles and the corresponding data on these objects, use e.g.
sObject = swplot.findobj(hFigure,’name’,’cell’)`.