spectra = sw_xray(spectra,Name,Value)
spectra = sw_xray(spectra,Name,Value) calculates x-ray scattering
intensity for non-resonant inelastic x-ray scattering on phonons.
- Input structure that contains the displacement-displacement correlation function.
Name-Value Pair Arguments
- If true, the magnetic form factor is included in the spin-spin
correlation function calculation. The form factor coefficients are
obj.unit_cell.ff(1,:,atomIndex). Default value is
- Function that calculates the magnetic form factor for given value.
value. Default value is
@sw_mff, that uses a tabulated coefficients for the form factor calculation. For anisotropic form factors a user defined function can be written that has the following header:
F = formfactfun(atomLabel,Q)
where the parameters are:
Frow vector containing the form factor for every input value
atomLabelstring, label of the selected magnetic atom
Qmatrix with dimensions of , where each column contains a vector in units.
- Defines whether to provide text output. The default value is determined
fidpreference stored in swpref. The possible values are:
0No text output is generated.
1Text output in the MATLAB Command Window.
fidFile ID provided by the
fopencommand, the output is written into the opened file stream.
- Structure that is same as the input with the following additional
Sperpx-ray scattering cross section, stored in a matrix with dimensions of .